Thursday 22 March 2012

Confused.

hais, i'm so confused now about fyq. does he want this relationship or not?:(
yes, i do love him. but why issit so hard for us to meet each other?
does god let us to be fated together? i love him too much.
if i know this things can happened i will never fall in love with him.

i have no one esle except him in my heart. i mean there's my family.
as for love. only him. this coming 28march. is our 10months knowing each other
but i see nothing ;( he says that before i start my school he wants to meet me
i hope so. i really wanna meet him n share my life with.
,
i hope he meant whatever he say all this while. im so scared
but at the same time i do pray to allah to show me the right way & show me too.
i hope allah will answer my prayers soon. i just want the best of us & him.
i really do love him. i hope this 10months i have been waiting it's worth it

oh yallah, tolong lah jawabkan doa doa ku.
ku ingin berjumpa sama dia yallah. tkmo lah kau seksa aku bergini sekali yallah
amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment